COVID-19 TRAVEL INFORMATION
All visitors to Puerto Rico are required to complete a digital Travel Declaration Form. Every traveler over 2 years of age must also provide evidence of full vaccination OR show a negative molecular or antigen test for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of arrival in Puerto Rico. The Travel Declaration Form can be found at:
*******WE ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE A COPY OF THE VACCINATION CARD OR NEGATIVE COVID-19 FOR ALL GUESTS *******PRIOR TO CHECK-IN. You can send this information to us in advance of your arrival via text/WhatsApp at *******787-435-1513, or by e-mail at email@example.com. This will allow us to streamline the check-in *******process!
Additional websites with helpful information:
- Puerto Rico Department of Health - www.salud.gov.pr/Pages/coronavirus.aspx
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Travel Notices - https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/notices/covid-4/coronavirus-puerto-rico
- San Juan International Airport - english.sjuinsider.com/
- Discover Puerto Rico - www.discoverpuertorico.com/info/travel-guidelines
To help keep our guests and staff as safe as possible from the transmission of COVID-19, The Vieques Guesthouse has implemented numerous safety measures in addition to our standard cleaning procedures. These practices are in compliance with CDC, OSHA, WHO, and Puerto Rico Health Department guidelines to prevent COVID-19 transmission, and include, but are not limited to:
- Minimal interaction between staff and guests
- Masks and social distancing required in all public areas
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout the building's common areas
- As always, all bedding and towels will be changed after each guest
- Additional sanitizing/disinfecting practices in place (regular disinfection of frequently-touched areas, extra attention to surfaces like door handles, remote controls, light switches, etc.)
*****IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT THE ISLAND OF VIEQUES DURING COVID-19*****
- There is no hospital on the island of Vieques. Any major medical issues are handled on main island Puerto Rico (with transport either by ferry or flight).
- Masks and social distancing are required throughout the island.
- Many restaurants and shops remain closed (or with limited hours/services) due to COVID-19. Prepare to be flexible with your plans/expectations, as rules and regulations are constantly changing. Please understand that these closures/changes are out of our control.
- Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have specific questions about the status of the island, or about a particular beach/restaurant/shop. We are happy to provide you with the most updated information we have.